- Experience in handling fast-paced operations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Legal awareness and strong understanding and sensitivity concerning personal data privacy
- Technical skills to report technical problems
- Quantitative skills
- Adaptability to new tasks
At least 5 levels:
- Managing kit assembly.
- Day-to-day handling of the B2C workflow including all communications with end users.
- Education, training for individual and corporate partners.
- Content management on the website.
- Basic marketing tasks.
Location: Cambridge, UK
Bonuses: Extra, Science-informed Longevity Drive, University-level education in STEMP fields: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Philosophy, Previous Startup Positions, Quantified Self Experiences.